Apply for Personal Leasing
Apply for Business Leasing
Get in Touch
No Credit Check Car Leasing and Car Finance in the UK
When people need to lease a car or van but find themselves with no credit or poor credit history they worry they will not get a car finance deal or that their finance options will be limited. So if you are like many who are looking for bad credit car finance with no credit check, you’ll start searching for no credit check car leasing companies. It’s likely that if you are in this situation you have also been asking questions like:
Do you need a credit check for car leasing?
A credit check enables CVS to comply with the UK anti-money laundering legislation and helps us verify your address. We do not use your credit rating to decide on affordability. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and a credit check is a requirement of the FCA regulations.
Can I lease a car with poor credit?
With CVS Ltd you do not need to worry about your poor credit to get a car loan; it is in fact what makes you a potential customer of ours. We only lease to people with bad credit. See our car lease deals.
Can I lease a car with no credit?
If you have never had a loan or taken out credit we at CVS Ltd understand you won’t have any credit history. If you can show us you can afford the lease payments then having no credit is no barrier to leasing a car or van with us.
Do you need good credit to lease a car in the UK?
You do not need good credit to lease a car in the UK with CVS Ltd. It doesn’t matter to us if you are bankrupt, have an IVA, or CCJ. The main factor for us is that you can demonstrate you can afford the monthly repayments for car or van leasing. We do not use your credit report to check affordability, but instead ask you to supply bank statements to demonstrate affordability.
All applications for finance is subject to status and income.
Guaranteed Car Finance
You may see adverts online or in the press for “Guaranteed Car Finance for Bad Credit with No Deposit” or “No Credit Check Car Finance”. However no Car Finance Dealer, Credit Broker or Finance Company can Guarantee Car Finance.
The Financial Conduct Authority’s rules on responsible lending ensure that the car finance company must assess the customers creditworthiness (including affordability). This must consider the customer’s financial well-being and ability to re-pay the debt. Read on to see how we assess your creditworthiness without a hard credit check.
We may not be able to guarantee car finance, however we are specialists in car finance for bad credit customers looking to lease a car or van. We have helped many people who were refused finance. So no matter if you are looking for no credit car finance, or no credit van finance Compass Vehicle Services can help.
If you are not checking my credit history, what do you look at?
1. Are you traceable?
We need you to show us evidence of your current and if required previous addresses to demonstrate you are traceable.
2. Can you afford the monthly repayments?
When you apply for a no credit or bad credit car lease from CVS Ltd we will discuss with you what your budget is and the sort of car or van you would like to be driving. As part of your finance application we require you to show us evidence that you can indeed afford the payments within your budget. This usually takes the form of your last 3 months bank statements (clearly showing income, outgoings and the balance); a copy of your driver’s licence, and a copy of a recent utility bill.
Rather than look at credit scores we look at whether you can afford your potential repayments on your car lease choice, and we also will check that you are traceable at your address. It is only at the point when our underwriters (in house funding team) have passed you in principle, that we will do a credit check on you. When we carry out our credit check, we are still not looking at your credit score, but we are getting to know you as a customer which is part of the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) regulations.
We make quick decisions!
Why Choose Compass Vehicle Services?
Any Make and Model
Flexible Initial Payment
15000 Annual Mileage
Road Tax Included
What are the benefits of leasing with Compass Vehicle Services?
- Bad credit car leasing company since 1999
- Family run with real personal service
- No credit check car finance
- All makes and models of cars and vans
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Acceptance based on affordability and traceability not credit rating
- Best prices and great deals
- 15,000 annual mileage as standard
- Nationwide delivery or collection
- Each lease tailored to your requirements
- Road tax included
- Flexible initial payments
- Simple application process
- Quick decision.
No Credit Personal Leasing
Personal contract hire (PCH) or personal leasing is possible through Compass Vehicle Services with bad credit and no credit check. Choose from a wide range of cars or vans. You drive a new car and at the end of your lease can return the car or renew and upgrade to the latest model or choose a different vehicle entirely. Leasing with bad credit gives you the benefit of fixed monthly payments that can help rebuild your credit record, and you have no worries about the car’s resale value.
No Credit Business Leasing
If you are new start business and have no credit, or a business with bad credit history, getting finance to lease a car or van can sometimes appear impossible. That’s where Compass Vehicle Services are different.
As a business customer we can lease you with one car or van or a fleet of commercial vehicles. We specialise in leasing to business customers with poor credit. So whether your business has no credit history or a bad credit history including, including, Late Payments, Defaults, County Court Judgements (CCJ’s), Debt Management Programs (DMP’s), Bankruptcy or Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA’s); Compass Vehicle Services can help.
How Do I Apply?
- Complete an application form online for Personal leasing or Business leasing.
- We will then be in touch to ask you for some supporting documentation; which is usually your last 3 month’s bank statements, a copy of your driver’s licence and a copy of a recent utility bill.
What happens next?
- Our in-house underwriters will review your application and documentation.
- Please note this process does not affect your credit score.
- Once our underwriters have passed you in principle they will run a credit check to comply with the Financial Conduct Authority, to confirm your address only. We do not look at your credit history. It is very rare that after this final check you are not passed.
How long until I get my car?
This is very much down to you, but it could be a matter of days! It is dependent on how quickly you can pay your initial payment and how quickly you can decide on the car you want.
How do I accept delivery of my car?
You have some options for accepting delivery:
- If you live within 25 miles of our main office TN8 5RB then delivery is free.
- If you would like to come to the office and collect your car we can collect you from either Gatwick airport or local train stations Edenbridge and Lingfield.
- If you live further afield and are unable to collect we can arrange for our logistics company to deliver your vehicle, however, please note there will be an additional charge for this.
Are there any extra charges I need to be aware of?
- There will be a delivery charge (If you have chosen to have your car delivered and you live more than 25 miles away from our office in Lingfield).
- An administration fee of £120 is payable. This covers you for the duration of your leasing agreement which is usually 3 years. Please note that all leasing companies charge this but at CVS Ltd we like to be clear about any additional charges.