No Credit Check Car Leasing in the UK
When people need to lease a car but find themselves with no credit or poor credit they worry they will not get a car finance deal or that their finance options will be limited. That’s when people start searching for no credit check car leasing companies. It’s likely that if you are in this situation you have also been asking questions like:
Do you need a credit check for car leasing?
No credit check car leasing is possible with Compass Vehicle Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Can I lease a car with poor credit?
With CVS Ltd you do not need to worry about your poor credit; it is in fact what makes you a potential customer of ours. We only lease to people with bad credit.
Do you need good credit to lease a car in the UK?
You do not need good credit to lease a car in the UK with CVS Ltd. It doesn’t matter to us if you are bankrupt, have an IVA, or CCJ. The main factor for us is that you can demonstrate you can afford the monthly repayments.
If you are not checking my credit history, what do you look at?
1. Are you traceable?
We need you to show us evidence of your current and if required previous addresses to demonstrate you are traceable.
2. Can you afford the monthly repayments?
When you apply for a no credit check car lease from CVS Ltd we will discuss with you what your budget is and the sort of car you would like to be driving. As part of your finance application we require you to show us evidence that you can indeed afford the payments within your budget. This usually takes the form of your last 3 months bank statements (clearly showing income, outgoings and the balance); a copy of your driver’s licence, and a copy of a recent utility bill.
What are the benefits of leasing with Compass Vehicle Services?
- Bad credit car leasing company since 1999
- Family run with real personal service
- No credit check
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Acceptance based on affordability and traceability not credit rating
- Wide range of vehicles
- Best prices and great deals
- 15,000 annual mileage as standard
- Nationwide delivery or collection
- Each lease tailored to your requirements
- Road tax included
- Flexible initial payments
- Simple application process
- Quick decision.
How Do I Apply?
- Complete an application form online for Personal leasing or Business leasing .
- We will then be in touch to ask you for some supporting documentation; which is usually your last 3 month’s bank statements, a copy of your driver’s licence and a copy of a recent utility bill.
What happens next?
- Our in-house underwriters will review your application and documentation.
- Please note this process does not affect your credit score.
- Once our underwriters have passed you in principle they will run a credit check to comply with the Financial Conduct Authority, to confirm your address only. We do not look at your credit history. It is very rare that after this final check you are not passed.
How long until I get my car?
This is very much down to you, but it could be a matter of days! It is dependent on how quickly you can pay your initial payment and how quickly you can decide on the car you want.
How do I accept delivery of my car?
You have some options for accepting delivery:
- If you live within 25 miles of our main office TN8 5RB then delivery is free.
- If you would like to come to the office and collect your car we can collect you from either Gatwick airport or local train stations Edenbridge and Lingfield.
- If you live further afield and are unable to collect we can arrange for our logistics company to deliver your vehicle, however, please note there will be an additional charge for this.
Are there any extra charges I need to be aware of?
- There will be a delivery charge (If you have chosen to have your car delivered and you live more than 25 miles away from our office in Lingfield).
- An administration fee of £120 administration is payable. This covers you for the duration of your leasing agreement which is usually 3 years. Please note that all leasing companies charge this but at CVS Ltd we like to be clear about any additional charges.
If you still have questions please Get in touch.
You May Also Be Interested In: