Business Car Leasing and Contract Hire
Business contract hire is suitable for sole traders, partnership companies, plc’s and limited companies. Compass Vehicle Services offer business car leasing to companies who have no credit history (new businesses) or have a low credit score. We help businesses who would otherwise be declined by mainstream leasing companies.
Business leasing enables you to have the latest commercial vehicles without having to purchase them outright.
Talk to us about your leasing options and our special offers
How we can help you lease a business vehicle with bad credit
CVS Ltd offer bad credit car finance for business car leasing; even if you have been refused finance we can still help
We can lease you a fleet of vehicles or an individual car or van. You can choose any make or model that suits your needs; we will buy the vehicle(s) and lease them back to you.
We tailor leasing contract terms to suit your requirements; have high mileage, low initial payments, no deposit, and adjust the length of the lease.
Our friendly team are experienced in all aspects of business car leasing. We will be happy to help you find the perfect commercial vehicle for your business and guide you through the process of bad credit business car leasing.
Get in touch to discuss business car leasing deals
Need some advice before you apply? Call, Email, or Chat.
How does business car leasing work?
Bad credit business car leasing (business contract hire) is when a business hires a car, a van or a fleet of vehicles from a finance company. The lease agreement is for an agreed period of time, for a contracted fixed monthly rate.
A business car lease works the same way as a personal leasing; but with added tax benefits.
Compass Vehicle Services owns the vehicle throughout the contract and you simply return the vehicle at the end of the contract. See your end of lease options
Benefits of Business Car Leasing with CVS
Compass Vehicle Services have been leasing cars and vans to businesses since 1999 and have significant experience and understanding.
- Choose the vehicle or vehicles you want – improve and maintain your brand image with the latest vehicles that you may not be able to afford to purchase outright
- Fixed monthly payments – improve cash flow, and ease budgeting burdens.
- Tax benefits
- No third parties
- Tailored lease agreements
- No depreciation risk – all of the financial risks are met by the vehicle leasing company
- Improved cash flow – Vehicles that are leased under business contract hire, do not appear on your Balance Sheet as a capital asset. This improves your company’s borrowing ratio.
- Minimal administration – administration of the fleet is kept to a minimum, under contract hire, as the finance company are responsible for sourcing, buying, and disposing of the contracted vehicles.
- There are no limitations on you branding your vehicle for your business.
- Upgrade regularly
- Nationwide delivery
- Road Tax included