What documents do I need to lease a car?

Once you have completed your application for personal or business contract hire, we will ask you to supply some supporting documentation which is usually:

Proof of Identification – Copy of your valid driver’s licence

Proof of Income – Pay slips and bank statements for the last 3 months. If self-employed instead of pay slips please provide your
HMRC SA302 form confirming your latest tax calculation

Proof of Address – You can verify your address by providing a UK utility bill (gas, electricity, water, telephone landline) issued within 3 months. The name and address on the bill must match those in the lease application.

Leave comments

Your email address will not be published.*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Back to top